viernes, 23 de febrero de 2007

INVITATION

Phone Conversation

Gio: Hi Miss Vergara. Is Kathy at home now?
Miss V: Yes, She is. Excuse me. Who calls to mary?
Gio: I'm Gio, her university friend.
Miss V: oh Gio! How are you?
Gio: I'm fine, and you?
Miss V: I'm a little sick, but very well, however. Wait a moment please.
-Kathy it's for you!!!...
Kathy: Ok mom! Wait a minute please.
Kathy: Hello!
Gio: Kathy! How are you?
Kathy: Gio? It's a surprise! I can't believe it. I'm fine but a little sad `cause
my mom is sick. I'm happy with your call, though
Gio: What are you doing on Saturday? Would you like to go to swimming
at pool?
Kathy: oh! Sorry, but I can't. I'm going to the doctor with my mom.
Gio: well! How about on Sunday?
Kathy: sure! On Sunday! And what are you doing tonight? Would you like to
see a movie?
Gio: Sound great! I want to see a scary movie.
Kathy: umm…ok. I agree. Are we going to call to Mary?
Gio: of course! Let me to call her by the other cellphone.
…Gio: hello. Is Mary there please?
A: No, she's not here now. She traveled to Paris.
…Gio: ok. Tell her that I called, please and thanks
A: you're welcome.
Gio: Kathy? Mary traveled to Europe . I'll wait for you at the cinema.
Kathy: That's ok. I'll be there! See you.

No hay comentarios: